Monday, February 27, 2012

Pick your Plum!

I'm not sure how I found it, but I love the deals that get e-mailed to me during the week from Pickyourplum.com.  It's usually crafty stuff at a reduced price.  Problem is, I could easily order from them daily.  I've ordered plaques, vinyl, chalk board vinyl, hair pins and thin blank wood that can be decorated.  

If you see a deal on there that you want, you need to get your butt up and order it.  They tend to sell out and when it's gone, it's gone!  I usually get the email between 6:00-6:30am.

Here's what I received today in the mail!  Big shamrocks, little ones, and the word luck.  I have ordered enough for 6 because I plan on doing a craft night with my neighbors.



A piece of thin wood, scrapbook paper, modge podge, and buttons (all from Michaels except the buttons) and you end up with this.  Maybe for the mantle?  Or hang on the door?  I don't know but just a reason to get together!




1 comment: