Friday, February 24, 2012

I love my $5 window pane!

About a month ago my friends and I went shopping in downtown Temecula.  We went into this store and I saw a window pane that had a price tag of $10.  I thought that had to be wrong because lately I've seen these for a lot more.  I kind of thought it was supposed to say $100 (since it was Temecula and all.) and we ended up leaving without it.

But I really wanted it, so I went back after a few days just to check it out again.  I took it to the cash register and the lady says "oh, and it's 50% off." Sweet!  $5 bucks... whoo hoo!  Here it is!


I think it's pretty cool.  My husband doesn't get all this and pretty much tells me every time I leave "Don't buy anything old!"

I ordered a canvas print from wink flash.com,  made letters on my cameo, and a baby banner out of fabric.  I really like how it came out!


No comments:

Post a Comment