Sunday, February 27, 2011

Look what I did today!

So I saw this on another blog and I thought....hmmmm, I could do that.  While James was outside with the kids, I grabbed some of his tools from the garage and got to work.  The before was a picture of a gate.  I think I bought this on clearance at Kohls for about $7.  I really did like this picture but I was kind of anxious to try this out so I sacrificed this frame.


I first took the paper backing off and pulled out all the staples.


I popped out the glass and the old picture and was left with the frame.  I measured where I wanted to attach the picture wire then added it with a staple gun.



Added a few pictures with paperclips and other clips I had lying around the house and voila!!




I now have my cute kids in a simple, pretty ,frame by my computer station.

No comments:

Post a Comment